Installation .png files

Aloha,
	Installed FC6 RC2 via VMPlayer and took .png files with KSnapshot.
Saved the cropped with The Gimp. Got a total of 29 of them zipped up
nice and neat. Who wants? Where to send? I am not able to do much these
days to help you guys out with writing Docs and stuff but I can at least
take some screen shots. If needed I suppose I could also take shots of
the Desktop for a Desktop users guide. Just let me know what you need.
Many Mahalo's Edward