Re: CVS access

Hi Serhat,

Your account has been approved on 2006-01-28 03:48:11.
However, I don't think the public key is correct.
Could you send your public key as an attachment to me so I can replace it for you?
Thanks.

Regards,
Chester

Serhat Güngör 提到:

On 8/18/06, *Paul W. Frields* <stickster gmail com <mailto:stickster gmail com>> wrote:

    On Sun, 2006-08-13 at 14:20 +0300, Serhat Güngör wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Is there any change in the sponsorship. I am waiting nearly 3 weeks
    > and I still can't access to the CVS. And our time for translation is
    > becoming lesser.
    > Could anyone approve my account and so that I can start working.
    When
    > I login to the fedora account page, I see cvsdocs group
    unapproved as
    > the following.

    Serhat, I see no one got back to you yet; sorry for the delay,
    some of
    our folks are away for various reasons. Do you have a second person
    available to help you with translation? If not, we can still give you
    provisional access so you can do translations until either you have an
    assistant, or we can get docs integrated with other translation
    efforts.

Actually I don't have any other person avaliable for document translation. For this situation provisional access will be good. In this time maybe i can find an assistant from the distro translation group.

I am waiting the CVS access now.

Thanks for your help,
Best Regards.

Serhat