request for edit group

Dimitrios Typaldos dtfedora at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 00:55:07 UTC 2006

I think that this is the last thing missing from the list in the 'Getting Edit Access' wiki-page.
In case you need to check my account  my login is 'dtypald'.

Dimitri

 pub   1024D/6A7B898C 2006-11-16
      Key fingerprint = F892 27EB 871A 3C16 B18E  3AD5 3A6A 3F77 6A7B 898C
 uid                  Dimitrios Typaldos (Encrypted)
 sub   2048g/4773BB57 2006-11-16