IPv6 documentation

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Dec 15 18:45:08 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-12-15 at 12:08 +0100, Peter Vrabec wrote:
> So If I understand, we  can move it to Docs/Drafts/ and find someone,
> who can approved  it. After it's approved we move it to Docs/.
> Is this way, alright?

Essentially, yes.  Putting it into the drafting area means we can make
the kind of changes that e.g. Timothy Murphy just mentioned in his post.

The reasoning is pretty simple.  If we put up documents as "ready to
read" and they are not really ready, that makes people discouraged who
read it.  They are not likely to come back later to see if it is
improved.

But showing someone a document in a clearly marked "Drafts" space means
they know it is going to be unpolished, and they _will_ come back later
to see the improvements.

For editing, it would help if someone else with your knowledge of IPv6
(or more knowledge) can do a technical edit.  This group will help with
structure, language, etc.

Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project