Self-Introduction: Hugo Cisneiros

Hugo Cisneiros hugo at devin.com.br
Wed Feb 1 18:37:02 UTC 2006

Hau! Let's go to Self-Introduction :)

1. Hugo Cisneiros

    * Brasilia, Brasil

    * Working with Linux and Free Software in the networking,
      development, and documentation areas.

    * Currently working in Cobra Tecnologia and Banco do Brasil.

2. Your goals in the Fedora Project

    Q: What do you want to write about?
    A: Right now, nothing in particular. I'm willing to help other
authors to write more and translate docs to the Brazilian Portuguese
language.

    Q: What other documentation do you want to see published?
    A: I'm beggining with an idea of creating a Knowledge Base, as in a
FAQ. The idea came because I always get questions and answers in the
mailing lists and IRC. A searchable knowledge base is perfect for people
trying to solve problems.

    Q: Do you want to edit for grammar/writing and/or technical accuracy?