Re: Self-Introduction: Hugo Cisneiros

Hi,

Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 16:37 -0200, Hugo Cisneiros wrote:
   Q: Anything else special?
A: I love just to do things. If you need something that I'm capable of, just point me and I'll do it.

So do you prefer to get assigned tasks, or are you going to simply start
doing some translations right away?  Either one is fine, just let us
know what you'd prefer.

Sometimes I see something that gets my attention and I work on it. This is the Translation QSG case. But sometimes I got lost on what to do, specially when I'm kind of new to the group, so I would appreciate to get assigned tasks :)

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds