Re: Self-Introduction: Hugo Cisneiros

On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 16:22 -0200, Hugo Cisneiros wrote:

> Sometimes I see something that gets my attention and I work on it. This
> is the Translation QSG case. But sometimes I got lost on what to do,
> specially when I'm kind of new to the group, so I would appreciate to
> get assigned tasks :)

We could also use a translation into pt_BR of the release notes
(/cvs/docs/release-notes), which still aren't frozen for test3 due to
$UNKNOWN_DETAILS.

There is time to get this translation in for FC5 final release, and
we'll post your draft as soon as it is good enough to build properly.

- Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject