Re: Eclipse for XML authoring

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster gmail com>, spake thus:

> However, Vex seems to work *great*.

I installed Vex into an eclipse.org 3.1.2 version, using Sun java.

I had to increase the allowable size of virtual memory for the java
machine (-vmargs -Xmx512m).

When I did this, I was able to import the "example-tutorial-en.xml"
file without any problems.  If you recall, I got a fatal error trying
this with the natively-compiled eclipse from the RPM.

Can somebody (HEY JAVA DUDES!) recompile Vex using the Fedora
eclipse, without the Sun java stuff?

Cheers