[Fwd: CVSROOT cvsignore,1.2,1.3]

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Fri Feb 3 17:44:21 UTC 2006

Uttered Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>, spake thus:

> If we do it immediately, we may be able to get the release notes into
> the translation system for test3.

OK, I've got the Makefile.common, et. al., changes ready to check in.
I took the liberty of changing the "example-tutorial" setup to
reflect the new standard.

We don't really need Sopwith to do the CVS-fu after all.  Document
authors can just create the necessary subdirs themselves, sort of
like this:

	$ mkdir en de
	$ cvs add en de
	$ cp *-en.xml en/
	$ cp rpm-info.xml en/rpm-info-en.xml
	$ cvs add en/*.xml
	$ cp *-de.xml de/
	$ cp rpm-info.xml de/rpm-info-de.xml
	$ cvs add de/*.xml
	$ vi Makefile	<== Adjust paths to XMLEXTRAFILES-${LANG} files.
	$ cvs rm -f *.xml
	$ cvs commit -m'Split into per-language subdirs'

N.B.:

	RPM packaging is broken until further notice.

Cheers