Packaging status

I have the package building working again to coincide with the change in
CVS organization.  I don't think I've increased the fragility any, but
I'd appreciate input of course.  I tagged the module files as
'pre-package2' before I commited any changes, and 'package2' afterward,
so it should be easy to revert if something is so borked or ugly that we
can't live with it.  (I'm thinking only of a "learn from my mistakes"
standpoint there, but there may be value for other people too, I guess.)

Comments and issues welcome... exspecially if you file them in Bugzilla
under Fedora Documentation, docs-common module.  (Karsten is the owner
of this bug, but Tommy and I get cc'd on them automatically so you can
be sure we'll see your issue.)