Re: press-release - New directory

Uttered Karsten Wade <kwade redhat com>, spake thus:

> > Directory /cvs/docs/press-release added to the repository
> Is this a good place to host the press releases themselves?
> Seems OK.

Only if you want to force everyone (how many?) to have local copies
of all press releases in perpetuity.

A "press-release-public" may be a better choice, depending on who is
actually going to use this.  I really have no strong feelings about
it, though.

> For an individual release, how about this format:
> YYYYMMDD-topic_of_release.xml

WFM

Cheers