Re: docs-common Makefile.common,1.47,1.48

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" (pfrields) <fedora-docs-commits redhat com>, spake thus:

>      Robust!  Simple!  Elegant!  Hopefully not stupid!  Now with 50%
>      more targets.  (I added these to .PHONY which I think is the
>      right thing to do.  Everything still works at least...

Assuredly.  We need to mark these virtual targets as .PHONY to keep
from breaking everything if someome tried to freshen the timestamps
with a "make -t srpm".  Without a ".PHONY: srpm", make(1) would then
simply "touch srpm", creating an empty file named "srpm", which we do
not want.

Cheers