Re: fdp-info-*.xml a generated file?

Uttered Karsten Wade <kwade redhat com>, spake thus:

> If fdp-info-*.xml is a generated file (right?) should we -not- check a
> version into CVS?  When the rpm-info.xml is present, the fdp-info file
> is created from that, right?

That is correct.  The "fdp-info-*.xml" files are generated and should
not be checked into CVS.

If make(1) complains about not finding an "fdp-info-*.xml" file,
there is something wrong with "Makefile.common".

AIUI, stickster was helping with this.  If you get this answer and
it's still broken, let me know and I'll investigate.

Cheers