FC5 test3 release notes tagged

I have tagged the release-notes/ and docs-common/ modules with 'release-
notes-FC-5-test3'.

We can retag anytime today, if heroic translations come in, or other
reasons.  We have a standard freeze for the ISO of Midnight UTC today.

Again, translations are *not* expected.

Sorry about the changes in the relnotes making it so late.  These
changes are very necessary for us in supporting more translations for
FC5.

- Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject