Re: [ANN] Final FC5 release notes content freeze 24 Feb. 23:59 UTC

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 07:26 -0800, Karsten Wade wrote:
> We are taking a snapshot of the Wiki for conversion to XML this Friday
> 24 Feb. at almost-Midnight UTC.
>
> That's 64.5 hours from now.
>
> Beat Writers:  Please get in your final, final, final release note
> changes to your beats.
>
> Beat Editors:  Divide the pages amongst ourselves and edit, edit, edit.
>
> Yes, there is going to be a latest Web update taken on 08 March, but
> that _shall_not_ be in the ISO.
>
> We're going to need all weekend to be sure we give the translators
> something good on 27 Feb.  We are intending to put the translatable .po
> files through the Web app at:
>
> http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status
>
> cheers - Karsten

Freeze is now about 8 hours away.

Beat Writers:  Please take this chance to get any last minute changes,
corrections and content in to the Wiki so it can be translated and
included in the FC5 ISO images.

Beat Editors: Please review the changes made.

--
Robert 'Bob' Jensen <docs-list fedoralinks org>
Fedora Documentation Projects