release-notes.pot

Hi all,
today I have seen that ru.po was added in the cvs, I have seen that the
zh_cn.po is present too, but the first is about 548 strings while the second
is 553...
How do we have homogeneous documents without a common .pot file?
Do I have to make one by myself too?
If so, I need help to generate a single .po file with all release-notes
content...

Thank-you

--
Francesco Tombolini <tombo adamantio net>