Re: release-notes.pot

Uttered Francesco Tombolini <tombo adamantio net>, spake thus:

> How do we have homogeneous documents without a common .pot file?

You are correct, we can't.  I just figured this out adding the
translatable entities support.  I'll switch "Makefile.common" to use
a common .POT file ASAP.

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!