Re: [RFC] Towards translatable entities

Uttered Tommy Reynolds <Tommy Reynolds MegaCoder com>, spake thus:

> OK, I've filled in the English prototype entities in
> "docs-common/common/entities-en.xml".  Check the generated
> "entities-it.ent" file there and tremble ;-)

Firstly, I don't think I've broken anything as I've been checking
stuff into CVS; if I have, I'm sure folk will let me know.

The basic infrastructure for translatable entities is mostly working.
After I fix the egregious use of relative paths within the FDP
entities, I'll issue a formal announcement.

At the moment, the "example-tutorial" works properly, but nothing
else will until I get these relative paths corrected.

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!