Re: release-notes/po RELEASE-NOTES.pot,NONE,1.1

Uttered "Yuan Yijun" <bbbush yuan gmail com>, spake thus:

> When will there be pot for IG and when can IG be built?

I've added a POT file for the IG.  Update from CVS to get it.

According to the "owners" file, that document is owned by
mailto:fdr eln fastmail fm and only he can answer the "when" part of
your question.

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!