Welcome

Sameer Niphadkar galbotrix007 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 17:40:12 UTC 2006

 Looks like it comes back to me to terminate this thread...Well here
are some of my answers to the poated questions.
/*
Not sure how they connect. Do you mean a guide that explain both GUI and
command line tools?. If you have a table of contents and summary that
would be very useful to get started.
*/
I ment a commandl line doc for the GUI users, mostly explaining the
GUI software implementations and the equivalent commands. I'd
definitely post my table of contents and summary very soon.

/* Does any of the Fedora Core or Extras packages support this? */
To be very frank...I don't know. But the least I know about is LTT
(Linux Trace Toolkit) has somewhat similar document. Though not
covering dynamic tracing.
www.opersys.com/LTT/documentation.html

/* Sure. If you are interested we will pass on new revisions of documents
to you for verification. */
Thanks a lot. I might help with a few things

/* Is the paper available online?. Just curious. */
http://www.geocities.com/sniphadkar/Dtrace.ppt - Its the presentation
http://www.geocities.com/sniphadkar/Foss.pdf ( Another Paper)

/*Can you provide links to the specific articles? */
Most common link : http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=6252

rgds
Sameer