Attempt to Assist in the generation of the FC5 Installation Guide

Scott Glaser sonar_guy at c-ccom.com
Tue Jan 3 20:59:41 UTC 2006

Ok, I think I can actually work on the IG in the XML format, there is
one question though.  I have checked out the Installation Guide from CVS
to work on locally, when I check it back in there is a process of
approval prior to being compiled into the actual docs correct?

Please excuse my newness to this, I have never dealt with CVS before.

--
Scott Glaser
Fedora Core User