Re: Attempt to Assist in the generation of the FC5 Installation Guide

On Tue, 2006-01-03 at 15:59 -0500, Scott Glaser wrote:
> Ok, I think I can actually work on the IG in the XML format, there is
> one question though.  I have checked out the Installation Guide from CVS
> to work on locally, when I check it back in there is a process of
> approval prior to being compiled into the actual docs correct?

Presuming you have write access to the CVS module (allowed in the ACL),
there is no other step of approval for content going into the module.

This only produces the draft document, however, which is viewable at:

The actual publication at:

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/fedora-install-guide-en/

does go through an approval process.

Does that answer your question?

- Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject