Re: Attempt to Assist in the generation of the FC5 Installation Guide

Ok, Patrick got me setup last night with full CVS access. I now have
another question, would it be better to setup a branch of the Install
Guide so that I can submit the changes directly? I believe that this
makes sense.

--
Scott Glaser
Fedora Core User