Translation guide

Manuel Ospina mospina at redhat.com
Thu Jan 19 01:05:10 UTC 2006

Dear Chester and Aman,

I have added  a "Translation Quick Start Guide" to the repository (I
should have reported to the fedora-docs-list before adding it... sorry
about it). Anyway, though the guide is still a draft, it contains the
essential information about how to translate software and documentation
for the Fedora project. I believe it would be useful if we can include
it in the L10N wiki page < http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/ > .

Aman, Chester, as you are the maintainers of the Fedora Localization
Project I would need your assistance to export the XML file to the wiki
(I believe making the html file is not enough).

Thanks,
Manuel