Welcome

Gaurav Prasad GauravP at hcl.in
Thu Jan 19 13:59:38 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 00:16 +1100, David Woodhouse wrote:

> By the way, you misspelled 'your' -- and sentences are generally
> expected to start with a capital letter. Your own personal 'style' may
> seem cute to your mother, but it's not really particularly useful when
> you're communicating in a public forum. It just makes you look foolish.

 ....do u usually  waste time like this ....or it your habit to do
useless activities like finding or pointing out so called spelling
mistakes (which is just abbreviated form ), formatting and calling other
people idiot /foolish for for whatever reason ...or its just your
inflated ego ....
* Stop Wasting Time/sever space  over trivial issues ...if you want to
teach  English grammar do it somewhere else (community school wud be
nice)...
* Stop being personal and cursing other people ... Didn't your Mama
teach you  not curse and importance of being polite
*If you want to say something about original post than do it *STOP
Hijacking the Thread*
*If your thinking on responding with another round of personal insults
and wasting time list than beat  it (instead if you feel strong urge ...
you can mail me personally to with all your egoistic crap ;-) )...i wont
waste my  or list time anymore

Regards,
gaurav

* Do some meditation daily to ur ego in check
*My company currently does not allow me check any other email
providers , so i use this id while in office other private id when in
home

pl ignore anything below this ;-)