Welcome

Sameer Niphadkar galbotrix007 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 14:35:21 UTC 2006

> FYI, there is an internal (Red Hat) writer assigned to SystemTap (and
> Frysk).  One of us will make an announcement with more details as it's
> coming, in the meantime you can expect a potential content project
> coming on this subject.

hmm..I can expect that, but I was just wondering a comparative survey
between DProbes, Dtrace and SystemTap would be great. Also would like
to know, if KProbes play a role and the language used for system
probing. As per my knowledge Sun has a well defined structured kernel
tracing language and a volumnous amount of research is being done in
this area. If you have any other details regarding language
development of SystemTap then please do let me know.

Thanks

rgds
Sameer