Self-Introduction: Steven Pierce

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 18:05:19 UTC 2006

OK.. I have done the part that generates the key.  I was following the part
of sending
the key to the key server.  Using this command (web site instruction)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --send-keys GPGKEYID

The error that I got was:  gpg: "GPGKEYID" not a key ID: skipping.

What did I do wrong??

Steven