Aloha

Aloha everyone,
	I wanted to drop a line and let everyone know I am still alive. I have
not been very active nor can promise that I will become more active in
the future at this point. My promotion at work is eating all of my spare
time. I have worked a little further with the "Documentation Guide" but
nothing major to post or anything. Just wanted everyone to know I was
still here after Paul's 5 minute comment. LOL
Edward