Documentation Guide

Aloha,
	Changed yum/Up2date to yum/Pirut and cleaned up a few other little
pieces. If anyone has a chance please go look at section II. B. of the
outline and give comment, edit or otherwise suggest improvements. After
that I feel that piece is done for me and I will be looking at doing
another project. The page is at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/DocumentationGuide
and is a Draft at his point.
Mahalo,