Make HTML encoding of docs UTF-8

Hi.

I noticed that the html docs do not use a UTF-8 encoding. Searching the archive of this list I found this "problem" noticed in the past but I didn't find any post saying why we haven't changed it yet.

Would this be too hard to fix without affecting other ascii-encoded *redhat.com pages? Or should we wait for the plone site?

-Dim

--
Dimitris Glezos
Jabber ID: glezos jabber org, PGP: 0xA5A04C3B