Re: Corrections/additions in common files from contributors? (was: translation-quick-start-guide/po el.po etc.)

On Mon, 2006-07-03 at 22:10 +0100, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> O/H Paul W. Frields έγραψε:
> > I just found the problem and fixed it in the Makefile.common (I think).
> > Make sure you do a 'cvs up' on your docs-common/ module to get the
> > changes.
>
> Paul,
>
> good work today, we needed these additions. ;)
>
> Just a quick question. I just found something that needs correction in
> the pot file (1). In such cases, should we go forward, correct it and
> produce the new .po files or should we send an email to the list so that
> you will handle it?

Heh, that would be a problem in the original en_US version; I've
corrected it and updated the POT and PO files.  Sorry about that!

     Fedora Project Board: http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board