Updated Server Guide for Fedora Core 5

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 03:33:36 UTC 2006

Sorry Miles, I forgot to respond to this:

On Sun, 2006-07-02 at 22:34 +1000, Miles Brennan wrote:

> I've had a read of the OPL, am I able to choose options with the license?

We use the OPL without any additional options (in fact, we *can't*
really use it with the addition of any of the options).

> The document didn't get submitted last year because I didn't have time
> to bring it up to the latest version (FC4) and to then start preparing
> for the next revision before it's scheduled release.
>
> May I suggest that we possibly prepare this document "as is" for FC5,
> obvioulsy fixing any major technicalities, and then start working on the
> next revision ready for the final release of FC6. This may also allow me
> time to finish off the extra 3 chapters on my TODO list.
>
> My wiki account is "MilesBrennan" and my cvsdocs is "mbrennan" (waiting
> approval).
> I hope you have a good backup, I have used neither of these before ;-)

If your wiki account is in the EditGroup, please feel free to start
dumping your work into Docs/Drafts!  If you're not, stop by IRC
#fedora-docs or post here and we'll get you in there.

I saw some of the work on the MoinMoin <-> DocBook conversion today, and
it was pretty exciting.  That will make any drop into CVS esaier later.

     Fedora Project Board: http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board