Re: RFC: Move rpm-info back into locale dirs

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster gmail com>, spake thus:

> My thoughts exactly.  Hmm... I just got a few new tasks added to my
> plate for the Board, so *if you have time* (which I know is a big "if"
> right now) I know it would take you less time to get it right.  If you
> don't, I have some time to flail at this next week -- same routine, I'll
> send you a patch to look at.

Time is what I won't have much of for the next couple of weeks.  Let
me know before you attack this to see if I'm on it; if you don't get
a quick reply just go ahead.

Happy XSLT'ing.

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!