Re: String "Revision History" untranslatable

On Fri, 2006-07-07 at 23:38 -0700, Tommy Reynolds wrote:
> Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster gmail com>, spake thus:
>
> > >  > It seems hardcoded in the xsl files.
> > >  > $ grep 'Revision History' docs-common/xsl/main-html.xsl
> > >  >    <a href="{concat('rv-',$id,$html.ext)}">Revision History</a>
> >
> > Sorry Dim, I misunderstood your original message (I took "string" to
> > mean "element" by not paying close enough attention).  In fact, I am
> > sure that one CANNOT translate that string, for the exact reason you
> > provided.  If you have a solution in mind, I'm all ears!
>
> Paul, here's an idea and it's ugly as the south end of a northbound
> mule.

It is, although it's more clever than said mule too. :-)  Turns out I
found the simple, elegant and beautiful approach by digging into the
docbook-style-xsl package a bit.  No translation required for that
string now, it's included as part of those stylesheets "out of the box."

     Fedora Project Board: http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board