publishing to fedoraproject.org

Hi

What does it take to move over fedora.redhat.com/docs publishing to fedoraproject.org/docs? I know there was a few discussions on moving the workflow to plone but there doesnt seem to be be enough expertise currently to implement it. Assuming no presence of plone, can we directly publish to fedoraproject.org/docs from CVS?

Documentation project is the only major user of fedora.redhat.com currently and moving over would help us set up redirects and maintain a single website.

Rahul