Self Introduction : Serhat GUNGOR

Serhat Güngör cepxat at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 19:32:46 UTC 2006

I already singed up for access to the cvsdocs group in the Fedora Account
System but my membership isn't approved. I think it must be approved by an
admin.  When I look my membership from the accounts home i see as the
following.

Group NameUsernameRole DomainRole TypeRole StatusSponsor
ambassadors<https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/groupbox.cgi?_editme=Edit&name=ambassadors>
cepxat<https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/userbox.cgi?_editme=Edit&username=cepxat>
user approved *Unneeded*
cla_done<https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/groupbox.cgi?_editme=Edit&name=cla_done>