Fedora Installation Guide writer opening

Adam Moreland journo_bouy at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jul 21 11:00:46 UTC 2006

Rahul, Karsten,

Id get involved. I have already done some personal reviews, and work on FC6
and would be willing to help compile and write (with loads of help im
sure!!) an install guide. I am a good writer, but have never written
*anything* for fedora-docs, just for my own website. I am willing to step up
and do this. I enjoy a challenge.

If you still are looking for someone, and want me to write or assist, or
even edit (which i do already), then let me know. Hope i can help some more.

MAniX

Mr Adam L Moreland (MAniX) | Registered Linux User: #417406
BA (Hons) Media Studies, 2nd Year, UoN
WEB: http://www.manix-place.co.uk
BLOG:http://www.2welshmen-and-a-sheep.co.uk
****
System: Pentium 4 SKT478 2.8GHz Precott, AMD Athlon XP-M 2800+ | GPG Key:
AC230C32
****
pub 1024D/AC230C32 2006-05-21
Key fingerprint = 14F4 50F5 806C 25A5 B33C C2BF 982C 87B7 AC23 0C32
uid Adam Moreland (MAniX)
sub 2048g/A471FCE7 2006-05-21
****