Re: Fedora Installation Guide writer opening

On 7/21/06, Karsten Wade <kwade redhat com> wrote:
On Fri, 2006-07-21 at 09:28 +0530, Rahul wrote:

> So absolutely noone wants to get involved?
>
> We have a fair list of potential people here -
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Contributors

Personally, I would like to know what the other 95% of our 600+
subscribers are interested in doing ... and why they are not doing it.

As has been said, they can't really be only interested in "learned
discussions of documentation tools."

Hello,

I've been lurking here for a while and it's time I participate. I'm interested in helping with the installation guide. I've some writing experience.

I will do my Self-Introduction shortly :)

Chida