Re: Fedora Installation Guide writer opening

O/H Paul W. Frields έγραψε:
So if we have people interested in helping with the IG, I can sponsor
you for "limited" CVS access -- limited to the IG module for now -- and
oversee any work.

Oh yeah, and since we recently spoke about "good" URLs, we should consider changing the URL of the published installation guide.

Current URL:

  http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/fedora-install-guide-en/fc5/

Better:

  /docs/installation-guide/fc5/
  /docs/installation-guide/fc5/en_US/
  /docs/installation-guide/fc5/fedora-install-guide-en_US.tar.gz

-dim

--
Dimitris Glezos
Jabber ID: glezos jabber org, PGP: 0xA5A04C3B