Re: release notes ready for translation (FC6 test2)

Thomas Fitzsimmons wrote:
Karsten Wade wrote:
The release notes are ready for translation.  We apologize for the delay
(about 14 hours) as we work through new processes.

The new POT file is found at:

cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/docs/release-notes/devel/po/RELEASE-NOTES.pot

The files in devel/ (and the docs-common module) have been tagged in CVS
with "ready-for-translation-FC6-test2".

If you have any questions, fedora-docs-list is probably the best place
to ask.

gcjwebplugin made it into FC6test2, and I'd like to add a section about it in the release notes. How do I do that?

I have added a note in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/OverView

Rahul