FedoraXenQuickstartFC5

Yoshihiro Totaka fedoradesktop at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Jun 1 13:11:51 UTC 2006

Rodrigo Menezes wrote:
> Why this document is in the Wiki and not in fedora.redhat.com/docs?

Because original document was just a copy of this mail sent to
fedora-devel and evolved to current form.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2005-January/msg01320.html

Since Xen technology changes quickly, I think wiki format suit the
purpose well, but I don't think anyone complains if there is a proper
document.

Yoshihiro