FedoraXenQuickstartFC5

Tommy Reynolds megacoder at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 13:39:46 UTC 2006

On 6/1/06, Noriko Mizumoto <noriko at redhat.com> wrote:

> I did
> export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at cvs.fedora.redhat.com:/cvs/docs
> cvs co owners

0)  Good: since you were able to check out this module, everything is working
except that you haven't tried your Fedora account access.

1) You have used the read-only CVS account 'anonymous'.  While you can
check out the CVS content, such as "owners" module, you will not be able
to alter any file.

2) When your Fedora accounts membership is approved (and maybe it already
has), then you can use the:

$ export CVSROOT=:ext:<YOURACCOUNTNAME>@cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/docs

value to get read/write access to the CVS.

> I looked in /owners/owners.list, but could not find the document name
> "FedoraXenQuickstartFC5" nor the author.
> Did I miss something?

Nope; I did. (Told you I was too sleepy ;-)

I don't see this document in CVS at all.  It is a wiki document:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraXenQuickstartFC5

Unfortuantely, I don't have the permissions to see if you have the
ability to edit
the wikl page.  Try clicking on the "edit" button at the bottom of the
page and sign
in that way.  Take a hint from the "last edited by" notice to see whom
to ask before
you make the changes.

HTH