Re: CVS not working !

I have a CVS account on cvs.fedora.redhat.com:/cvs/docs . Earlier i used
to work with the docs-common module. Today i tried to checkout the same
module but it gave me the "REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION CHANGED" error.
Then i removed the entry for cvs.fedora.redhat.com from
~/.ssh/known_hosts file. Then again i tried to checkout the same module
and i got "permission denied" error.

Here is the output :
[ankit ankit ~]$ export CVSROOT=:ext:ankitp cvs fedora redhat com:/cvs/docs

Try using:

$ export CVSROOT=:ext:ankitp cvs fedoraproject org:/cvs/docs

instead.