FedoraXenQuickstartFC5

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Sat Jun 3 02:13:11 UTC 2006

Hi Tommy-san

Thank you so much kindly guiding me here.
I've learnt so many things from you.
A little more question, and then I have to let you sleep.

> 2) When your Fedora accounts membership is approved (and maybe it already
> has), then you can use the:
>
> $ export CVSROOT=:ext:<YOURACCOUNTNAME>@cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/docs
>
> value to get read/write access to the CVS.
I got permission denied.
When my Fedora accounts membership is approved, and how can I know?

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraXenQuickstartFC5
>
> Unfortuantely, I don't have the permissions to see if you have the
> ability to edit
> the wikl page.  Try clicking on the "edit" button at the bottom of the
> page and sign
> in that way.  Take a hint from the "last edited by" notice to see whom
> to ask before
> you make the changes.
All right!
I can not see "edit" button anywhere, so it should indicate I don't have
the ability.
I see last edited on 2006-04-12, by StephenTweedie (no link indicating
email). How can I reach him?

Stephen-san, Ping!

noriko