Re: FedoraXenQuickstartFC5

I've learnt so many things from you.

Don't worry, they will wash off ;-)

When my Fedora accounts membership is approved, and how can I know?

You should receive an email.  You should already be subscribed to the
Fedora Docs List, no?

All right!
I can not see "edit" button anywhere, so it should indicate I don't have
the ability.
I see last edited on 2006-04-12, by StephenTweedie (no link indicating
email). How can I reach him?

Accounts which can edit the wiki are listed here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EditGroup

I don't see contact information for him there, though.  However, his info
is well known.  mailto:sct redhat com

Hope this helps.