Re: Section II. b. of the new Documentation Guide...How to get started.

On Sat, 2006-06-03 at 10:46 -1000, Edward Haddock wrote:
> Aloha,
> 	I finished and added section II.b. to the revised Documentation guide
> "How to get started" at this location
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/DocumentationGuide I wasn't
> sure on some of the formatting so please feel free to take a look and
> add/edit as you like. I know that the yum/up2date section is in need of
> change since Pup/Pirut are now more the default. Thanks.

Hi Edward,

Thanks for the material.  While at the Summit this past week, Karsten
and I started work on the canonical document in CVS.  I will make sure
to use some of the material you've drafted as we put that together.  You
can see what's been done by watching the fedora-docs-commits list.  If
you see something wrong or missing you can always send a patch to this
list.