Re: Spanish Installation Guide

> Commit your -es files there and we'll take a look at the commits to see
> that they're OK.  Test #1 is, does the document now build properly?  :-)

Done  (i think)

[gomix movix docs-common]$ cvs add -m 'My es.po for entities'
common/entities/es.po
For more information on using the Fedora source code repositories,
please visit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs
cvs add: scheduling file `common/entities/es.po' for addition
cvs add: use 'cvs commit' to add this file permanently
[gomix movix docs-common]$ cvs commit -m 'My es.po for entities'
common/entities/es.po
For more information on using the Fedora source code repositories,
please visit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs
RCS file: /cvs/docs/docs-common/common/entities/es.po,v
done
Checking in common/entities/es.po;
/cvs/docs/docs-common/common/entities/es.po,v  <--  es.po
initial revision: 1.1
done
Running syncmail...
Mailing relnotes fedoraproject org