Re: FedoraXenQuickstartFC5

Yoshihiro Totaka wrote:
Tommy Reynolds wrote:

I've learnt so many things from you.

Don't worry, they will wash off ;-)

When my Fedora accounts membership is approved, and how can I know?

You should receive an email.  You should already be subscribed to the
Fedora Docs List, no?

Yes, I got approval mail and subscribed to fedora-docs-list.
Now I understand. It seems that I have no membership in the 'cvsdocs' group same as Ankit (subject: cvs not working!). I submitted my self-introduction sometime ago to this list. So I sent the request via my account by adding new membership. hopefully I will be approved soon :)

Or you could just log into Fedora Account system, and you should see your account in cla_done(user/approved) group. Since I see you in the group, I will add your account to edit group, so you can edit the wiki. Please read Guidelines section of the following page, and introduce yourself in the wiki.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing
OK! Thank you Totaka-san.
I will read and follow the instruction.

Thanx.

All right!
I can not see "edit" button anywhere, so it should indicate I don't have
the ability.
I see last edited on 2006-04-12, by StephenTweedie (no link indicating
email). How can I reach him?

Accounts which can edit the wiki are listed here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EditGroup

I don't see contact information for him there, though.  However, his info
is well known.  mailto:sct redhat com
Doh! I am writing him now.
/me hits her head...

Thanks heaps guys!