Re: Self-Introduction: Diego Búrigo Zacarão

Seja bem vindo, Diego!

tony

Diego Búrigo Zacarão wrote:

Hello,

Name: Diego Búrigo Zacarão
Country, city/state: Brazil, Cocal do Sul/SC
Profession/Job: Network Administrator (Webmaster/ Webdesigner on free times)

I'm 21 years old and now I am attending the 6Th semester in computer science (Graduation) I started using Fedora since it´s out off (FC1). Nowadays, I keep using it at home and at work. I'm participating in the Fedora Core Project Brazil, where I'm helping to translate Fedora Core to pt_BR.

You can find me daily on #fedora-br and #fedora (irc.freenode.net <http://irc.freenode.net>) where I always try to help people, when I am able to do it. :)

Goals:
As my native language is Portuguese (Brazilian), then I am interested on helping the Documentation of Fedora Translations to pt_BR with ours friends Hugo Cisneiros and Rodrigo Menezes. :)

Thanks
--
Diego Búrigo Zacarão
Linux User #402589

--
Anthony Baldwin
Translator / Court Qualified Interpreter / Certified English Teacher

http://www.baldwinlinguas.com
English, Français, Español & Português
860-399-7118 / 860-235-8233