Re: Fedora Desktop guide

O/H Damien Durand έγραψε:
My idea is to provide a desktop guide for the fedora users. Guide that show the fedora utilisation, desktop use and more, all explain in the easy way, accessible to anyone. I sought a simullar doc on fedoraproject and fedora.redhat.com <http://fedora.redhat.com> but I don't find this. What do you think to start a guide about this?

Good idea.

Sometimes these introductory guides are developed as videos (also known as screencasts) instead of text with pictures. Screencasts give a *much* more direct and vivid first impression, like a more intuitive one.

On the other hand, they have numerous disadvantages: harder to develop, even harder to do that collaboratively, don't work as a referencable resource, the video-encoding issue, etc. And of course, the video is less accessible than the text.

Dim

Regards

Damien Durand

--
Dimitris Glezos
Jabber ID: glezos jabber org, PGP: 0xA5A04C3B